Adler-Trans’s main profile extends to international overland shipping and freight forwarding to countries in Europe, with primary reference to destinations in Germany, Italy, France, the Benelux nations, the United Kingdom, Poland, Estonia, Latvia, Norway, Sweden, Spain, Serbia, Croatia, and Slovenia.
Our employees, all of whom have advanced degrees, numerous years of experience, and extended connections, are aided in their work by the absolute latest in office technolgy.
Our business includes:
- Forwarding of general commercial goods by curtainsided tractor-trailer for loads of 0 to 24 tonnes;
- Shipping of small, partial, and consolidated loads;
- Shipping of small loads requiring expedited delivery for load sizes of up to 40 m3 and weights of up to 3.5 tonnes;
- Transportation of merchandise requiring heating or refrigeration;
- Express services (employing 2 drivers);
- Placement of stand-by trailers.
For our largest customers, we offer custom services involving fixed deadlines, partial loads, or just-in-time shipping. Our staff is available 24 hours a day.
Our information systems including computer freight tracking and record keeping services, providing our customers with up-to-date, accurate information as required. All staff members and vehicles are equipped with mobile telephones, while transport units also feature satellite communication/tracking systems.